ICEMAN
You have left me naked…
Your smile, your touch, your smell, your arm over my shoulder…
That is now far from me, far from what could it be, if we don’t have to be apart.
All that I can say won’t be enough and you know why…
We get along like twin souls but unfortunately things are not always as we want…
The moments stay because life is all that… the great moments and the peoples we met in the way.
Don’t forget… you will always have a “Litle Black Bird” waiting for you a bit south in the map.
Ice kisses :)

Comentários

Anónimo disse…
My "Litle Black Bird"...
You're right...
In another life we have been lovers. I this one we have to be separated, but... We still live in the same planet, so anything could happen... I'ts great you have a text about us...
Don't forget... tartu hetkeen!!
Kaipan sinua...
Ice kisses...

Mensagens populares deste blogue

A menina do Pai

O Justo e o Pecador